At the Track

We'll note happenings at the national and local levels of racing.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

You have questions,

I may have answers.

Hi Ralph, nice to hear from you. Gee, I've missed your sunny and optimistic disposition. I've had a cast on my arm for the last six weeks, but it came off today. I'm almost caught up at the job that pays the bills, so I'll have a little more time for racing now. I've got a 40-hour-a-week job, so I can't surf the Internet all day long, IM my BFFs or chat.

As for the 05 car...They put the number on the Marshall car for the sake of points. I understand the reason, I may not have liked not having the memorial number on the car, but I understand. If he can get back on the track, finish some races, he may not fall into the go or go home category for next year. Maybe late this year, even.

I missed seeing the car on the track at Charlotte during the 600 weekend. Brett had just crashed in qualifying when my friends and I got inside the gates. Long story of a bus trip that wanted to go to the hotel first to check in, ditch their luggage, rest and freshen up, not take the racefans to the track. But back to racing.

And the Marshall car wasn't ready for Kentucky last weekend, I'm told.

Right now, Brett Rowe is 42nd in the Nationwide standings with 613 points in 10 starts.

He's not listed as an entry in this week's race at the Milwaukee Mile. We'll see what we find out for his future for you, Ralph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now what, Slow Rowe isn't in the New Hampshire race either. Looks like the crap car has done itself in unless the new kid on the block has money to buy a decent engine.
Talk about positive posts.
You haven't said a thing about Davin Scites who is a heated battle for the points lead at Motor Mile.
He is fighting some serious odds with the Dodge Horsepower.Who ever saw a Dodge engine in a Chevrolet, it's true, good old strict NASCAR is letting it happen.By the way Davin is miles ahead of anybody else running out of the JR stable.
You ought to get on the ball and at least compile the stuff that is on the internet.
Here's a good question: Where are the Late Model and Modified Cars that run at Ona.
Awful short fields what's the deal.
How about some answers PLEASE
Ralph
OK

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's the middle of July and we haven't heard anything about Slow Rowe and/or Davin Scites.
What's the deal?
Also you haven't reported any thing about the local tracks.
Are you a Nascar/racing fa in name only?
What gives??????
Ralph