At the Track

We'll note happenings at the national and local levels of racing.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

For all the fans of the 24. . .

Disclaimer: I am not a Jeff Gordon fan. I will give him props for being a 4-time champion. I will recognize he has been a mega talent on the race track. I do, however, take issue with him saying he's from Indiana. Have you noticed he's from the Hoosier state when he races in Indianapolis, but not necessarily any other time? But we digress.

He's a great product spokesman. He's articulate. He's comfortable in front of a camera. He can read a script with the best of them. He can improve pretty well, too. Did you see the show, "I Get That a Lot"? Pretty funny stuff.

Which leads me to today's offering.

Jeff Gordon on You Tube. A few favorites for your viewing enjoyment.

I don't care if there was a stuntman driving. I don't care if the "car salesman" was an actor. This has already gotten 8 million hits on You Tube and it is funny! Dukes of Hazard and Smokey and the Bandit have NOTHING on this clip.




Jeff and the Hendrick shop folks doing the Harlem Shake? That's pretty funny, too. 


How about taking a road trip with Gordo? In an 18-wheeler, headed to Daytona, no less. 


And finally, something I always laugh and laugh when I replay. The Jeffy Shuffle, or the Texas Two Step with Jeff Gordon and Jeff Burton. For the best view of the fight itself skip to about the 4 minute mark when you see the side camera view.




There you go, Gordon fans! My homage to the 24. 

No comments: