At the Track

We'll note happenings at the national and local levels of racing.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cookin' at Club E

I love the Racing Chef. He brings tasty, simple (thankfully) recipes to the table and show us how to make them. Plus, he has the racing celebs who help with their favorite dishes.

A couple years ago, I go to be on, well, in the background of, The Racing Chef program at Richard Childress Vineyards. Would I like to be in the background of the shots, he asks? That was an easy answer - YES! I don't know how many times I've watched that segment for my brief shot, maybe a few seconds, but still, I was on the show!

I digress.

Today, Chef Nicky is showing a favorite of Dale Earnhardt's - crab cakes and his "special' sauce.



Yuuup. I'll be giving this one a try soon!


No comments: