At the Track

We'll note happenings at the national and local levels of racing.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

From Bristol to You (Tube)

Well, here are my first tries at posting video.

I mentioned them Thursday in all about Bristol. And the Nationwide race is happening, so there's a little racing fix for the weekend.

In the one video, Jimmie Johnson was down a bunch of laps and had some issues keeping up with the pack, even on a restart, and there were a good number of those. I'm not saying the entire Bristol Motor Speedway was cheering and smiling, and even laughing, but certainly everyone around me did.



The next videos are Kyle Busch. C'mon, he'd just won the third race of the weekend, give the 20-something some credit. I didn't see him hung in effigy like last year. And some young men tried to come back to West Virginia with us. They had consumed mass quantities of adult beverages. But they knew West Virginia didn't have a beach within its borders.

Well, folks, there you have it. My first attempt at video with my camera. I hope you enjoy them.


No comments: