At the Track

We'll note happenings at the national and local levels of racing.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

So, what's happening?

Sorry Kenny, I've been on vacation for a week or so. Until the other day, without access to the Internet at home.
However, I have access now. We never realize how much we use the Internet until you don't have it.
Like you, I've been a bit perturbed with the lack of updates at Super Cup, and even Davin's site (no pun intended).
It was several weeks to get the Ona photos and results on the Super Cup site. I'll tell you, it was harder to be a scorer than I thought for that race.
I've asked some of the Ona racers to come to my New Life Church's fall festival and join Herd Racing's NNS #75 - which needs sponsorship, a dilemma addressed in another post - and it's new Craftsman Truck on Sunday, Oct. 26. The truck has a sponsor, which will be announced Oct. 24 at Louisville, Ky.
What the drivers tell me is Oct. 25 is the final race of the year, and many drivers put their stuff up for sale. A month ago at Ona, I think it was Rodney Snodgrass' car and equipment was announced as up for grabs.
Some want to get out, some want to go to another division.
I can put in a call or e-mail to the Keaton folks and see if they'll answer, and say just what Jake is going to do - Super Cup, dirt or what.
Thanks, Kenny. Keep coming back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard what the Keaton bunch is gonna do this weekend and beyond?
Please answer
Kenny